Garnier Light Visible Whitening Compact Face Powder with Vitamin C  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like how Garnier Light Visible Whitening face powder gives protection to my skin
  • But anyway I know that this compact powder will not last longer because it was just small
  • Wish they should have broaden the compact pressed powder to match its cost
  • I bought this at Landmark grocery for the price of P199 pesos for 9 gram compact
  • I recommend this to all the ladies who wants to have fairer facial skin tone and oil free shiny face

• by brandobrando

I like how Garnier Light Visible Whitening face powder gives protection to my skin. It protects me from the harsh environment and sun rays because it has SPF 18. My face does feel light and my skin can breathe because the compact powder is light and it helps me to get a fairer complexion which is also giving me a soft and smooth skin.

Garnier Light Visible Whitening face powder also has Vitamin C because of the lemon essence. It helps me

get a shine free face for 4 hours or more not unless I get so sweaty that I need to retouch my face.

What I bought was the Ivory compact. But if you have a darker shade of skin tone, you can choose from tan to beige color.

It was the only compact powder which has a lemony yellow color with mirror. Although I don’t like how they design it because it looks sharp on the edge part to where the compact ...

• was even if the mirror was paralleled to it.

But anyway I know that this compact powder will not last longer because it was just small. Wish they should have broaden the compact pressed powder to match its cost.

I bought this at Landmark grocery for the price of P199 pesos for 9 gram compact. You don’t need to wet a sponge for this one.

Anyway there’s already an available face pack applicator puff for you to use. This product is good

to combine with Garnier Light Complete Multi Action Whitening Cream but it depends if your skin has no issues with Garnier products.

Anyway even if I put just a small powder on my face, it does give good coverage plus the pressed powder is firm so I don’t have to worry about it going into bits and pieces like a biscuit cracking as time goes by. I recommend this to all the ladies who wants to have fairer facial skin tone and oil free shiny face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071170960831/k2311a072/7.2.10