Garnier Light Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is one of the major products from Garnier that I like
  • I highly recommend this peeling cream to all who wants skin renewal and whitening naturally

• by brandobrando

This is one of the major products from Garnier that I like. But I just like to compliment this because I have been using the same lineage of Garnier products from pressed powder to multi action whitening cream to night creams. I like how Garnier Light lightens my skin and remove my skin blemishes because of the lemon extract and herbs that is essential for natural beauty and cleansing.

Garnier Light Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream is not the type of peeling cream that would redden your face. You only put this during night time and not when you’re exposed under the sun because it will

just make your skin more prone irritation.

It is the kind of cream that rejuvenates your skin if you have been exposed on harsh UV rays and if your skin is too dry or dull. It is a peeling cream but very gentle which is micro peeling and is really good for all skin types.

I like how Garnier Light Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream does its job on skin whitening. But this only is applicable to me when I combine it with other products of Garnier so that they would compliment each other.

I observe that my skin is renewed using this cream as it ...

• lightens my dark spots and also minimizes my pores. The cream is white in color but is diluted with a scent of lemon same also to what other Garnier facial products would smell.

I don’t have issues with the scent since it is not too strong or empowering and it does not give me rashes. If you want to try before you buy, just apply it against your wrist near your thumb is located.

Observe if you feel itchy or irritated so that when your skin reacted, that means this one is not for you. But for me, it is a perfect product to achieve

skin whitening plus lessening my dark spots and skin blemishes.

It only costs P 99 pesos for a 20ml tube. I apply this cream after I have washed my face with liquid soap and water.

After that, I put Garnier Light Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream. You can see the difference on your face after two weeks if you used this product together with other Garnier facial products for maintenance.

But if you want to experiment using other products, it’s up to you. I highly recommend this peeling cream to all who wants skin renewal and whitening naturally.

You can buy this at all leading grocery and department stores nationwide.

Garnier Light Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream
    deena says :

i am dark compexined girl is thi cream effective? or any other cream from garnier to lighten the skin colour

Galega says :

Yes, this cream is effective and quite popular. You can also try Garnier Skin Naturals White Complete Multi Action Fairness Cream, which is also widely used for lightening of facial skin.

sulochana says :

hai, past two day i am using Garnier Light Overnight Whitening Peeling Cream seen have black marks and few pimples on my face. Indeed , my face dry type of face.So my question is whether this product is effective for my skin texture or not?

Galega says :

If you are having issues like black marks and pimples after using this cream for 2 days, you should discontinue using it. There is possibility that it is creating allergic reaction for you. Find a suitable alternative.

salha says :

Actually I am very dark. I am 14 year old. I want a beautiful fair skin. Can I use this

Galega says :

Whitening product is not recommended for teenagers. You are only 14 and you should not try it. I would suggest you to go for mild regular beauty cream.

strawberrychoco replies :

deena- Garnier works depending on the reaction of your skin. About skin lightening, it does work best if you use it in set. sulochana- probably you are not getting a good reaction since you said you get pimples and black marks, better discontinue using or consult your dermatologist first.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312071170940831/k2311a072/7.2.10