Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • Few months back I thought of buying a new digital camera since my other digital camera was too old and outdated
  • My brother in law has an excellent track of all the electronic gadgets coming to market, so I asked him to suggest me a camera, which would be good looking, have all the required features and comes with the best price
  • I went to Mustafa shopping center and asked the sales man to show the demo of Panasonic DMC-FS3 camera, the sales man gave me a clear demo and lengthy explanation of the advantages I will be getting from it compared to other digital cameras available in the market with the same range cost then I decided to buy it
  • The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 has got a stylish look and compact design they had three available colors like silver, navy blue and reddish purple I bought the silver color Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 since I felt this color will look like new for a long time and the others can look worn-out soon
  • I am extremely satisfied with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 Digital Camera and highly recommend it

• by santosh

Few months back I thought of buying a new digital camera since my other digital camera was too old and outdated.

My brother in law has an excellent track of all the electronic gadgets coming to market, so I asked him to suggest me a camera, which would be good looking, have all the required features and comes with the best price.

After researching for a couple of days he figured out the right camera can fit into my demands and he finally suggested me to buy Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 by sowing me some of its pictures. I then felt that I should go to shop and check how the camera looks in real.

sales man gave me a clear demo and lengthy explanation of the advantages I will be getting from it compared to other digital cameras available in the market with the same range cost then I decided to buy it. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 has got a stylish look and compact design they had three available colors like silver, navy blue and reddish purple I bought the silver color Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 since I felt this color will look like new for a long time and the others can look worn-out soon.

I then bought the camera from the same shop and it cost me INR 7800, which was well within my budget and I was happy when they even gave me free 4GB SDHC memory stick and 1 year warranty with the purchase.

The ...

• cameras have been manufactured in china but the lens is made by LEICA, which is one of the best camera lens maker and is made only in Germany, the camera rocks with its 8.1 Megapixels and intelligent auto mode.

It has a 3×2 inch LCD display which is big enough for me to focus and take perfect photos the navigations keys are easy to use without any complications, it comes with powerful 3.4wh Li-ion battery with this battery I can charge once and capture about 450 to 500 snaps.

The best feature in this Panasonic DMC-FS3 camera is the intelligent auto after enabling this option the camera chooses the most excellent modes by itself according to the lighting and the circumstances. The camera has got wide range of modes like sports, candle light,

high sense, sunset, pet, baby, party, scenery, self portrait, starry sky, underwater etc..

It also has lens shutter, which closes and opens automatically as I switch the camera on and off which is very useful to protect the lens from the dusts. The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 Digital Camera has shake detection because of which I said goodbye to my tripod and now I can take excellent snaps at night time without the help of my tripod, also got advance features like Face Detection, Motion Detection and Scene Detections. So I suggest every one to buy Panasonic DMC-FS3 camera since it comes with best rate, it is stylish compact and handy to take outstanding photos without any shake at day and night.

I am extremely satisfied with my Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS3 Digital Camera and highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432071170930831/k2311a072/7.2.10