Tienshi Zinc Capsule  » Medicine  »
  • It is really a good pimple remover for me and I highly recommend it to my friends who are suffering the same thing
  • If you are in your early thirties and you are a female, I suggest you start taking zinc supplements if you still wanted to conceive a baby and have a strong immune system
  • I do consider in the future having a baby if God permits and I also helped my body by taking this natural food supplement
  • You can purchase this amazing product at any Tiens sales offices worldwide or you can purchase it online for the price of $10.82 of one bottle with 60 capsules

• by brandobrando

One of the nourishing supplements of Tienshi products that I personally like and tested proven safe and efficient in giving my skin clarity due to pimples or acne breakouts. I have used this product for six months and I can testify faithfully that my skin has never been so radiant and clear from any pimples. It is a good supplement for people having problems with hormonal imbalance like I do due to stress or health related problems.

It improved my health which starts from healing fast my open wound and improved my cervical mucous to become more fertile. Tianshi

zinc capsules are all natural and safe, the coating itself is made of rice which is soluble and easy to digest and absorbed by the body.

It has a colorless coating which you can see the brownish ingredient of zinc inside it. The capsule was just small so you don’t have any worries swallowing it.

Tienshi zinc capsule is tasteless and the odor was just acceptable because it was made of zinc and egg protein powder. Our family doctor is the one who personally suggest us to take this supplement as part of our daily health regimen.

It ...

• aids to help our eyesight and help our immune system. This product has been approved by BFAD, FDA and ISO and has Halal and Kosher certification.

I do take 2 capsules in the morning before lunch and another 2 capsules before dinner. This supplement has to be taken with warm water only, not lukewarm.

It is always best to take it on an empty stomach to see the great result. I personally apply zinc on my daily toner by removing the capsule and placing the powder inside the bottle of my toner.

It is really a good pimple remover

for me and I highly recommend it to my friends who are suffering the same thing. If you are in your early thirties and you are a female, I suggest you start taking zinc supplements if you still wanted to conceive a baby and have a strong immune system.

I do consider in the future having a baby if God permits and I also helped my body by taking this natural food supplement. You can purchase this amazing product at any Tiens sales offices worldwide or you can purchase it online for the price of $10.

82 of one bottle with 60 capsules.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262071170920831/k2311a072/7.2.10