Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste in Clean Night Mint  » Health  »
2.5
  • I think the toothpaste dries out my mouth a lot when I am sleeping for some reason because I have used other toothpastes to see if this was the care and it was
  • At least this is what I have noticed from using the toothpaste, but like I said it does get your teeth clean it just doesn’t keep them clean and protect them as well as it should
  • I would not recommend this toothpaste for young children though
  • I know it wasn’t for me, but it did get my teeth and breath clean for a little while

• by Soleil Robins

I have been using Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste in Clean Night Mint for the last couple of months and I must say it gets my teeth squeaky clean. I even like the clean cooling mint taste it has and I am not a big fan of mint at all.

The Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste has these little micro scrubbies in the toothpaste that help scrub the plaque and tartar off my teeth at the end of the day. I have even bee using the toothpaste in the morning as well to brush my teeth and it works just fine as any morning toothpaste does. The toothpaste itself is thick and gritty in texture and has a very light blue tint to it. It does stay well on your

toothbrush when you put it on it as well.

Now when I am brushing my teeth with this toothpaste it doesn’t seem to lather up well, but it does get my teeth clean. However, it doesn’t hold up until the morning time because in the morning my teeth are fuzzy again even after 2 minutes of brushing and I have wicked morning breathe and dry mouth. I think the toothpaste dries out my mouth a lot when I am sleeping for some reason because I have used other toothpastes to see if this was the care and it was. SO, you might want to be careful of that when using this toothpaste if you are already suffering from dry mouth.

Another reason you might want ...

• to be careful of using this toothpaste on your teeth is because it does wear the enamel down a bit and isn’t really good for preventing cavities and protecting sensitive teeth. At least this is what I have noticed from using the toothpaste, but like I said it does get your teeth clean it just doesn’t keep them clean and protect them as well as it should. Plus I hate the fact that this toothpaste does contain unnatural ingredients, but it does once again have a nice mint taste too it and scrubs my teeth clean. I would not recommend this toothpaste for young children though.

Now would I recommend this toothpaste, well the answer to that question is no because it isn’t one of the

best toothpaste out there for preventing cavities, fighting gum disease, preventing bad breath and plaque build up. Would I recommend it to get your teeth clean and white and breath smelling good temporarily when there wasn’t another toothpaste around most definitely. Will I use this toothpaste again probably not because I want something that last and protects my teeth and keeps them clean throughout my day.

Anyways, I hope this helps some of you out there determine whether or not the Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste in Clean Night Mint is best for you and your family. I know it wasn’t for me, but it did get my teeth and breath clean for a little while. Hope this toothpaste works much better for you and the results are much better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342071170890831/k2311a072/7.2.10