Stuart Bliss movie  » Movies  »
  • What I Like Most About the Movie The most entertaining thing about the film is what type of hallucination Stuart Bliss is going to see next
  • It is definitely a weird movie but I enjoy such films

• by MikeyM472

Description

Stuart Bliss is a movie about a guy who has much going for him but hes also going insane.

My Thoughts About Stuart Bliss

The thing that surprises me is how passive Stuart Bliss is about the hallucinations hes having. He doesn’t even hardly mention anything about it to people nor does he show much expression throughout the film. If I was in situations like this than I would surely be more talkative and show

more expression from the displeasure of my environment. Stuart Bliss might as well be a zombie much of the time.

What I Like Most About the Movie

The most entertaining thing about the film is what type of hallucination Stuart Bliss is going to see next. Also the film as a whole isn’t overly dramatic or too intense. The movie has a calmness about it despite a storyline where it would seem like the ...

• opposite. The calmness of the movie made it less likely for me to take breaks. I was able to watch the whole movie in one sitting without it being too much.

What About His Insanity?

Like so many people who go wacko his insanity centers around religion. Why that exactly is I don’t know but I have my suspicions. When people who are so sick mentally such as Stuart Bliss they turn toward religion sub-consciously.

Although it may be for a purpose of what they believe consciously their sub-conscious mind is looking for comfort from their instability.

Conclusion

I wouldn’t say this movie was really good but its good enough. It is definitely a weird movie but I enjoy such films. In addition if your are tired of movies that show situations that feel like overkill but still want to watch a weird and strange movie than give this movie a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112071170850831/k2311a072/7.2.10