Herbs for Kids Temp Assure  » Health  »
  • I mean, it's not the best-tasting medicine out there, if there even is such a thing, but it wasn't the worst, and he didn't seem to mind it all that much at all, which just tickled me pink, let me tell you
  • I don't know how or why this combination of ingredients worked, but I have to say that I know it does
  • If I had kids of my own, I would definitely consider giving them this product to help get rid of a fever and get him or her back to feeling right as rain

• by onerios13

I don’t have kids of my own, but I watch my best friends two children (or used to when we lived in the same state) all the time, and both myself and their mother always hated the idea of giving them motrin and benadryl and all that kind of stuff at the drop of a hat whenever they got sick. We’d talk about it all the time, and she’d always bring over products to my house that were all natural and safe to give to children in case they were ever sick when I was watching them, which actually ended up happening more often than not. She always liked to find herbal medicinal remedies for her children (and herself, actually), and one of the products she ended up bringing over was Herbs for Kids Temp Assure.

Her son was sporting a fever, on an off, for

the last twenty four hours, and the daycare wouldn’t take him that day because a fever means whatever he had was contagious. The call doctor kept telling her to give him motrin to bring the fever down and she said she’d really rather not do that, and they basically told her she was out of luck because there really was nothing else for kids, and we were both disgusted. Since she couldn’t bring him to daycare, she brought him to my house for the day, and we ended up giving him this Herbs for Kids Temp Assure which contains natural ingredients to help the body regulate its own temperature.

It’s a blend of natural ingredients like yarrow, elder, peppermint and echinacea, and the bottle said that kids loved the great taste, so we were about to put that to the test. Most kids hate the taste ...

• of any kind of medicinal syrup, but I have to say, though her son wasn’t actually jumping for joy when I tried to give this to him, I also didn’t have to chase him around the house and hog-tie him to a chair to get him to take it. I tasted a bit that was on the spoon, so he could see me trying it first, and it actually wasn’t all that bad. I mean, it’s not the best-tasting medicine out there, if there even is such a thing, but it wasn’t the worst, and he didn’t seem to mind it all that much at all, which just tickled me pink, let me tell you.

Within about an hour, his temperature had gone from about a 101 to a 99.4. Not bad at all, making some progress steadily but surely. And, within a couple more

hours, he seemed to be almost right down to normal temperature. Not only did the thermometer tell me what’s what, but I could just tell by his demeanor that he was feeling better, more active, and more willing to laugh and play and interact with me, which he wasn’t willing to do when he first arrived. I don’t know how or why this combination of ingredients worked, but I have to say that I know it does. Takes a little bit longer than a more conventional medication would take, but the truth of the matter is that this is by far more healthy for a child, and it’s a more gradual process. If I had kids of my own, I would definitely consider giving them this product to help get rid of a fever and get him or her back to feeling right as rain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341071170700531/k2311a071/7.1.10