Merry Hempsters Hemp Cut & Scrape Herbal Salve
  • I bought the Merry Hempsters Hemp Cut and Scrape Herbal Salve because it was $3 for the product, and it was a pretty good size bottle
  • I just leave mine in my medicine cabinet and at least I know I can eventually treat or cut or scrape when I get home
  • I thought I was being cool and showing off, and took a good spill that caused me to be digging out pebbles from my palms and knees for the rest of the day
  • I think the lavender really helps to soothe the skin, and immediately when I put it on, I felt better and it definitely felt as if my cut was getting cleaned out without hurting me in the process
  • Definitely a solid product that feels and smells great and works well

• by onerios13

I’ve become a total lover of natural products, and if you look in the right places and shop around, you can find that they are just as affordable as lab-created products, produced on a mass assembly line somewhere. I’ve made a point to do what I can to get as many products as possible, especially where my heatlh is directly affected, and one such product line is the Merry Hempsters products, because they use hempseed oil which is known for being great for the skin and have many healing properties. Plus, I just get a kick out of the idea of using hemp for things, because it always has this crazy pot-head connotation associated with it. But, hemp has been used for a whole variety of things since the dawn of man, and I have a firm belief that it’s just as good today for your body and skin as it was then.

I bought the Merry Hempsters Hemp Cut and

Scrape Herbal Salve because it was $3 for the product, and it was a pretty good size bottle. It comes in a very solid, but small bottle, almost like a spray bottle for hair spray, which isn’t going to get squished and squirt all over the place, but it’s also still small enough to shove in a not-quite-real-small purse if it’s necessary to carry it with you. I just leave mine in my medicine cabinet and at least I know I can eventually treat or cut or scrape when I get home.

I was out walking/running a few months ago and took a leap to get up over a boulder and ended up taking a very big and embarassing tumble right there in the park. I thought I was being cool and showing off, and took a good spill that caused me to be digging out pebbles from my palms and knees for the rest of the day. There’s nothing worse ...

• than getting a rock road rash like that, and I was in pain, limping all the way back home. By the time I got home, my palms more than anything were just throbbing with pain. I’ve severely cut a finger or my palm in the past and that was nothing compared to the pain of having pebbles and dirt embedded in your skin.

This salve has rosemary, lavender, tea tree oils in it, and it smells absolutely fantastic, which I don’t generally associate with any kind of antisceptic cream or spray, and this never stung at all when I put it on my palms and knees despite the fact it has the tea tree oil in it, which has been known to sting in the past. I think the lavender really helps to soothe the skin, and immediately when I put it on, I felt better and it definitely felt as if my cut was getting cleaned out without hurting

me in the process. I always cringe at the idea of putting this kind of product on a cut because I know it’s going to hurt, but this was a huge relief.

And I even discovered, over the next two days, that the scrapes on my hands, especially, were closing up and looking healed far quicker. They were very red and irritated, but the redness was almost gone entirely, and it was just the individual little cuts where the pebbles had embedded in my hands. My knees healed a little quicker, were almost completely back to normal, didn’t even scab over at all, in just a few days, but the hands took a little longer since I use them more, but still never scabbed over at all, and looked fine a week into using this salve three or four times a day and keeping it bandaged when it was convenient. Definitely a solid product that feels and smells great and works well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341071170680531/k2311a071/7.1.10