Chapstick SPF 30 Moisturizing Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I hate having super dry lips so I bought the Chapstick Moisturizer Lip Balm SPF 30
  • At least I know for sure that my lips are safe from the sun, and that I could prevent sunburn and not just windburn
  • I hardly lick my lips so I think it stays better and longer
  • Even when going to the beach I take this with me because I don't like the saltiness of the sea water to dry up my lips and the sun to burn it
  • I like using it and will continue to use it

• by dzzy21rn

I hate having super dry lips so I bought the Chapstick Moisturizer Lip Balm SPF 30. It comes in a small, pink tube. Bought it for about Php70 (approx $1.75) at SM health and beauty department store.

I liked the fact that it has SPF 30. At least I know for sure that my lips are safe from the sun, and that I could prevent sunburn and not just windburn. I have not heard of anyone getting a sun burn on their lips, but a windburn, yes I had one

before. And it’s no joke since it hurts like hell.

The smell is quite good, kind of like Vanilla-ish. Very mild. The consistency is that of soft wax. It is very moisturizing when I put it on my lips. I loved that it doesn’t dry up right away unless I eat something or drink something. I hardly lick my lips so I think it stays better and longer.

I normally put on lip balm right after I brush my teeth or wash my face. Also whenever I go to bed I put on a lot of lip balm because the air conditioning here in my room is set always to 16 degrees at full fan speed, so my skin dries up and my lips dry out too. The next morning when I wake up, my lips aren’t chapped or dry. They remain soft and moisturized. Even when going to the beach I take this with me because I don’t like the saltiness of the sea water to dry up my lips and the sun to burn it. I make sure ...

• Chapstick SPF 30 Moisturizing Lip Balm
      to keep it handy at all times, and pop one in my purse wherever I go.

I trust Chapstick to save my lips from drying out in a lot of situations. I put it on before putting on my lipstick. When I don’t use it I feel that my lipstick feathers and dries out quickly.

I love that the scent is not too strong, and I prefer my lip balm to not have a strong taste or flavor. I liked this more than the cherry flavored one. I also like the

Mint flavored Chapstick. I feel that my breath smells fresher too with it. I think the safest scent though is this one. I hate it when I can smell what I have on my lips!

A tube lasts me for about 2 months. I use it anytime during the day and before I sleep at night. I like that it’s not too greasy nor wet. It’s just right to coat my lips just to protect it from the cold draft at night. I like using it and will continue to use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311071170560431/k2311a071/7.1.10