Hilton Garden Inn Santa Rosa California  » Hotels  »
417 Aviation Rd, Santa Rosa, California
  • I really enjoyed this hotel but it is in a very dead area of town
  • The room was well decorated and very clean, the only thing I did not like was I found the room to be a bit small and the towels were hung on a rack in the shower which I thought was weird

• by duckfan

This was the first time I have ever stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn. I have previously stayed at Hilton Hotels and this lived up to my past experiences with the Hilton quality.

I really enjoyed this hotel but it is in a very dead area of town.

This is best suited to travelers who are going to be either coming or going from

the Santa Rosa airport which is located down the street.

The highlights of this hotel are the location is close to the airport and they have a shuttle to transport guests.

It is in a quiet area although it is near a strip mall.

I had no issues with noise or crime while staying here and it was a quick walk to starbucks.

...

• This hotel has a nice indoor pool and hot tub, a small store for food and other items, a little restaurant and bar, a buissiness center, a modern fitness center and each room has expanded cable, a flat screen tv, a microwave and a mini fridge and free wireless internet.

I was very happy with the bed, ours was a temperpedic and had down pillows

and a high thread count sheet set on the bed.

The room was well decorated and very clean, the only thing I did not like was I found the room to be a bit small and the towels were hung on a rack in the shower which I thought was weird.

The staff here was very helpful and nice.

I do suggest this hotel to other travelers in the Santa Rosa area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21071170550431/k2311a071/7.1.10