Sally Hansen Foot Smooth Scrub  » Health  »
  • Using a pumice stone or foot scrubs did help me initially, but after repeated use, I found that my skin turned dry and it became necessary to apply a moisturizer to combat the dryness
  • After using it for about 6 months( once a week), I noticed that my feet had not only become smooth and soft to touch but also felt fresh and renewed

• by rm002

Due to a hectic scheduled life, taking care of my feet would sometimes become difficult and since I would be on my feet most of the day, my feet stated showing signs of weariness and looked quite dull and unclean. Though I would try to go in for regular pedicures, what I really needed was a simple routine that would help me revive my feet and make it look and feel better.

Using a pumice stone or foot scrubs did help me initially, but after repeated use, I found that my skin turned dry and it became necessary to apply a moisturizer to combat the dryness. When I happened to see this foot scrub called Sally Hansen foot smooth scrub- I instantly felt that this product would be a

perfect option for treating my feet. What really made this product different from the other foot scrubs that fact this scrub was a ’smooth scrub’ which I felt would perfectly suit my skin type.

So when I tried using this foot scrub for the first - I felt just great. This foot scrub proved to be quite from the other foot scrubs I had been using earlier. All the foot scrubs I had been using previously contained small granules which started feeling uncomfortable( the granules) after I massaged on my feet for some time. But Sally Hansen foot smooth scrub felt completely different. This scrub felt so smooth and soft on my skin that even after massaging it on my skin for about 10- 15 minutes- I felt no kind of irritation ...

• or itchiness on my feet. This foot scrub gently removed all the dry rough skin - revealing a vibrant healthy looking skin, which instantly made my feet feel just - clean and dirt free.

I was greatly impressed. Sally Hansen foot smooth scrub truly proved to be a ‘ smooth’ scrub when compared to the other foot scrubs in the market. After using it for about 6 months( once a week), I noticed that my feet had not only become smooth and soft to touch but also felt fresh and renewed. What was really nice about using this foot scrub was the fact this scrub did not dry my skin, but only removed all the dry and dull skin from my feet making it look young and beautiful. In fact I

now just loved flaunting my feet to my friends and family and just loved all the compliments I received from them.

Sally Hansen foot smooth scrub was truly fantastic. This foot scrub allowed me to take care of my feet in a simple and easy way. Just a few minutes of scrubbing in the bath, was enough to keep my feet looking beautiful for the whole week. In fact after using this scrub, it almost felt like stepping out of the salon after a pedicure. A compact and portable pack, this foot scrub allowed me to take care of my feet even during my travels.

So if you one of those who wish to pamper your feet and make them look beautiful - use Sally Hansen foot smooth scrub and see the - difference.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341071170310431/k2311a071/7.1.10