Homocrin Natural Active Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo  » Health  »
  • But off late, I noticed that my hair was dropping more than it normally did
  • So when I narrated my problem to mother- she immediately suggested that I use Homocrin Natural Active Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo, before I turned bald
  • But to my disappointment - I found that instead of less hair fall, my hair brush seemed even more fuller with hair than it had previously been
  • Homocrin Natural Active Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo truly helped me strengthen my hair in a simple, easy and convenient way

• by rm002

I always believed that my hair was my best beauty asset and did everything to keep it looking healthy and beautiful. But off late, I noticed that my hair was dropping more than it normally did. Initially though I didn’t take it seriously and thought of it as an temporary affair, to my horror my hair loss only increased day by day. My hair brush which showed on a few strands of hair after brushing my hair, now seemed to full with hair- and this was making me really making me go mad.

So when I narrated my problem to mother- she immediately suggested that I use Homocrin Natural Active Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo, before I turned bald. Since my mother had used this shampoo and was

quite confident about its positive results, I wasted no time in getting one for myself almost immediately.

When I used this hair loss prevention shampoo for the first time- I was excepting some less hair fall immediately after the first wash. But to my disappointment - I found that instead of less hair fall, my hair brush seemed even more fuller with hair than it had previously been. But still I did not loose hope. I had decided to try this shampoo at least for a month to see some improvement, and still if my hair loss did not improve - this shampoo was sure to be thrown out of the window.

But to my surprise - gradually this hair loss prevention shampoo started showing great results. After ...

• having washed my hair with this shampoo for about a three month( three times a week), I noticed that my hair fall had considerable reduced. My hair brush now looked less filled( about 25%less) and my hair didn’t seem to be all over my dressing area space. This helped me heave a sigh and relief and gave me a ray of hope that I could save my mane and help it revive to look beautiful once again.

Homocrin Natural Active Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo had truly lived up to its expectation and I thanked my mother profusely for suggesting it to me. What I really liked about this shampoo was the fact that apart from reducing hair fall, this shampoo cleansed my hair gently yet effectively. Just a little

shampoo was enough to clean my hair( medium length) and remove all the dead cells promoting an ideal environment for natural growth of hair. After washing my hair with this shampoo, each strand of my hair just seemed to so clean that it gave my hair a more fuller and thicker appearance. Though this benefit lasted only on the day of shampooing my hair, my hair did feel much more bouncy and healthier after each wash. This shampoo completely moisturized my hair that I no longer had to use any kind of conditioner after applying this shampoo. My hair just felt nourished, healthy and beautiful.

Homocrin Natural Active Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo truly helped me strengthen my hair in a simple, easy and convenient way. A great thumbs- up product indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341071170200431/k2311a071/7.1.10