American Pie: The Naked Mile  » Movies  »
  • Just like all American Pie movies, there are extremely funny parts, drinking, alcohol, and sex/nudity
  • All in all it's worth a watch, and I hope to see more American Pie Movies, I just hope they will eventually have an American Pie Reuniun, where all of the old cast memebers return

• by RSX
      When the original American Pie was released it instantly became a huge hit. It was followed by American Pie 2 and American Wedding. The series seemed over when American Wedding was released, but many were wrong.

American Pie: The Naked Mile, is the 5th in the American Pie

series. I recently watched this movie and had mixed feelings.

I was expecting it to be great just like the 4th one, American Pie: Band Camp. I wasn’t blown away by it.

One of the biggest let downs for me was the fact that almost no one returned from any of the last four movies, only Eugene Levey did, and he has a very small part in the movie. Just like all American Pie movies, there are extremely funny parts, drinking, alcohol, and sex/nudity.

This movie gave me some laughs but not as many as I ...

• American Pie: The Naked Mile
      was expecting. The story is about the cousin of Steve Stiffler.

He is the only Stiffler that is going to graduate high school as a virgin. His girlfriend is quite ready to have sex and gives him a guilt free pass for the weekend.

He decides to go

to the naked mile and see if he can lose his virginity. All in all it’s worth a watch, and I hope to see more American Pie Movies, I just hope they will eventually have an American Pie Reuniun, where all of the old cast memebers return.

Thanks for reading, RSX.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11701117020331/k2311a017/1.7.07