Max Fitness Exercise Ball  » Health  »
  • I bought Max Fitness Exercise Ball a long time ago over at Amazon after reading a lot of rave reviews
  • Well, after using it for around 3 months so far, I think it is a great product you should try if you are buying an exercise ball
  • It was made by Max Fitness ,cost only $10 plus the shipping charges of $3 and was shipped to me in less than a month
  • I like to exercise almost everyday, doing yoga mostly, so having a fitness ball really helps

• by dainge

I bought Max Fitness Exercise Ball a long time ago over at Amazon after reading a lot of rave reviews. I used to have a fitness ball but it was not a good one. So I bought this instead and thought it might be good. Well, after using it for around 3 months so far, I think it is a great product you should try if you are buying an exercise ball. This product came to me in 21 days, inside a box which was wrapped very well. It did not have any damage, no stains and no signs of being used.

It was made by Max Fitness ,cost only $10

plus the shipping charges of $3 and was shipped to me in less than a month. It was fast. I was pleased by this product because it was a good fitness ball which had a lot of uses. I like to exercise almost everyday, doing yoga mostly, so having a fitness ball really helps. I like this product a lot because it helped me perform those yoga moves much better, and more fluidly. The ball has diameters of 10.2 x 6.7 x 5.9 inches and weighs 3.4 pounds , so for someone like me at 5′8″, it was actually good and suited me quite well. It was not too ...

• large for my stature, nor was it too small for me. I can actually do a lot of yoga movements with it which call me to lie and stretch on my back, and this ball supports my spine really well without causing me to fall down.

It was not heavy, and did not feel very rubbery on the hands and stomach when I had to carry or lie on it. It felt actually okay on the skin, and it did not deflate very easily so I can lie on it for a long time without worries. I can do a lot of moves which involve lying on it, or stretching my

back using it. It helped me keep my focus because it would not move, but it was not heavy so I can carry it around.

It was sturdy against unwanted problems like sharp things, bugs, ants and mice, and can actually endure a lot of pressures. It does not deflate easily when you lie or roll with it, it does keep me in place when I stretch my back on it and best of all, it is a tough product that is easy to clean.

For a price of $10, I find it a good product you should try as well. It is a good fitness ball that can be used by almost anyone.

Max Fitness Exercise Ball

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341071169660331/k2311a071/7.1.10