Splash About Happy Nappy Swim Diaper  » Baby care  »
  • The expensive part is the shipping cost for this product
  • Since it was an international shipping cost, I paid more than 15 dollar for it
  • But so far, I have no problem to clean it even I did not put the diaper line on my baby when she wear it

• by putjekram

I was looking for a special baby swimming gear for my baby. Since she is still wearing diaper, it’s a kind of hard to bring her swimming in the swimming pool if we don’t have special baby swimming gear. And after browsing and searching, I finally found it from online store. The product is called Splash About Happy Nappy Swim Diaper. I am very sure that I will not find this in

the country where we live now since they don’t often sell baby swimming gear here. But I was so happy that I could order it online and let it shipped to my place.

The price of this Splash About Happy Nappy Swim Diaper was not so expensive. There was special discount for this product, so I got it for 17 dollar. The expensive part is the shipping cost for this product. Since it ...

• was an international shipping cost, I paid more than 15 dollar for it. Never mind! I am happy anyway because now I can bring my daughter to the swimming pool and teach her how to swim step by step.

This product made of of supple, stretchy neoprene. And it is washable as well. There is no elastic and no ties. So it is easy to put it on my baby’s body. And

it is quite soft product as well, so I don’t have to worry about my baby skin when she wear it.

Some people said it would be wise if we also put diaper line even the baby wear this product. It is for easy cleaning purpose. But so far, I have no problem to clean it even I did not put the diaper line on my baby when she wear it.

Happy with this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541071169620331/k2311a071/7.1.10