Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
  • I'm a proud role playing games gamer and one of the RPG games I like is a game that is packed with suspense and thrill and it must have a good plot
  • I decided to go back to my good old PlayStation and played a horror RPG game named Resident Evil 3
  • Nemesis because it is a role playing action game that requires you to think and the plot is developed to give the players like you and me an awesome game play experience
  • This is a bit tricky but I learned it because I have to survive from those nasty zombies who want to eat my flesh
  • I worked hard to collect strong guns and ammo for nothing so I'm disappointed but overall the game is good and the puzzles are hard and challenging

• by greencard13

I’m a proud role playing games gamer and one of the RPG games I like is a game that is packed with suspense and thrill and it must have a good plot. I already played a lot of role playing games and most of the games this day are sand box games which is not really my type because it lacks the plot. I decided to go back to my good old PlayStation and played a horror RPG game named Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.

Resident Evil 3 is the third installment of Resident Evil series which

is all about horror and gore because some viral infection spread in the Raccoon City and the people being infected is turning into monstrous and lifeless zombies. I enjoyed playing Resident Evil 3: Nemesis because it is a role playing action game that requires you to think and the plot is developed to give the players like you and me an awesome game play experience. The suspense is always present in Resident Evil 3 and I have to be more vigilant and careful because a boss named Nemesis is hunting me down because I’m a ...

• former member of a special police squad called STARS.

The game offers different techniques to survive and one of these techniques is creating bullets using gun powders. The bullet is rare but there are many gun powders available, the good thing here is I can create different kind of bullets by combining different gun powders. This is a bit tricky but I learned it because I have to survive from those nasty zombies who want to eat my flesh.

I’m only disappointed in the last boss fight because it is boring and not worth it.

I collected to many bullets and different strong and bad ass weapons so I can finish of the last boss but the last boss is unaffected, okay he is affected somehow but he can only be killed using the huge laser that will be activated when you put all the batteries in their last place. I worked hard to collect strong guns and ammo for nothing so I’m disappointed but overall the game is good and the puzzles are hard and challenging. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis is a must try games for all role playing gamers out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281071169560331/k2311a071/7.1.10