Swiss Gear Computer Backpack  » Other  »
  • Upon receiving the backpack I noticed that it had three major compartments
  • I found myself using the rear section to hold my Macbook (holds the laptop in with a cool Velcro strap
  • I would recommend this to anyone who just wants a quality backpack that will do the job

• by Qman333

I first bought my Swiss gear backpack because I had seen my friend wear one of them. At the time my backpack was “ripping apart” at the seams and I really needed a good backpack that could handle the weight and the volume of my books and papers. Although my friend had a similar backpack, his was completely fine and remarkably comfortable.

Upon receiving the backpack I noticed that it had three major compartments; one that holds the computer along with other stuff, the middle compartment to hold you books, and finally the first compartment at the front of the bag, which is

the smallest section. After I had used the backpack a couple times I saw that the rear section was actually pretty small compared to the middle section. When I opened the bag all the way, the middle section had more width than the rear section, although the rear section was “taller” than any other part. I found myself using the rear section to hold my Macbook (holds the laptop in with a cool Velcro strap!) along with a small binder and used the middle binder to hold my major books and folders. The smallest pocket, at the front of the bag, I used ...

• for holding pencils, erasers, a cell phone, keys and small things. I also found it cool that they included a individual pocket at the top of the front compartment for storing an IPod and allowing you to listen to your music (with the IPod in the backpack) while having the backpack on your back (I never do this though for fear that someone open my backpack and take my IPod without me knowing). I also found that the straps and the back of the backpack (the part that sits on your back) were well padded and comfortable. The straps have a built-in pocket
        on one side, to hold your cell phone (although it was far too small to hold my phone) and a sunglass holder on the other side (although I hardly ever wear sunglasses). The only drawback for the bag that I can find is that the linings between the different pockets, at least in my bag, tear slightly, allowing small objects that I had in the back section (ex. pencils, pens) to travel to the middle section and vice-versa.

Overall the backpack is very sturdy, durable and super spacious. I would recommend this to anyone who just wants a quality backpack that will do the job.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121071169530331/k2311a071/7.1.10