Straight talk phones  » Cellular services  »
  • Straight Talk allows you to experience the convenience of having a fully functional phone without the contract
  • Where as with Straight Talk I pay $45 dollars a month for unlimited coverage, and it will only cost me $540 dollars a year

• by holliday_1

Straight Talk is a non-contract cell phone service,that can be purchased online or at your local Wal-Mart.Straight Talk allows you to experience the convenience of having a fully functional phone without the contract.Straight Talk gives you a choice of great cell phones from Samsung to LG’S plus your choice of plans.

I have used the Straight Talk service for the pass two months,and I have

already saved fifty dollars using the Straight Talk plan verses my old contract plan.I have the Unlimited plan which allows me to have unlimited access to all services provided by my carrier.

Straight Talk services comes with two different plans, the “Unlimited Plan” that allows you to have unlimited talk ,text or picture messages ,mobile web access (certain limitations apply to data access) plus unlimited calls to ...

• 411 for 30 days all for just $45. Then there’s the “The All You Need” Plan which gives you 1000 minutes,1000 texts or picture messages, plus 30 MB of mobile web access , and calls to 411 all for $35 dollars a month.

Straight Talk allows you to have cell phone access without all the headache that comes with having a contract.Straight Talk can also save you

money. For example my cell phone bill use to be able 70 dollars a month and that was just for basic service, it was costing me close to $900 dollars a year just for cell phone coverage. Where as with Straight Talk I pay $45 dollars a month for unlimited coverage, and it will only cost me $540 dollars a year. Now that what I call a deal.

andy says :

is there a bigger menu in more detail on how to the booklet does not go into picture texting or how to sit ring tone if there something i can down load let know thank so much.

Violet says :

How to enlarge menus and set ring tones will depend particularly on the phone that you have. If the booklet is not helpful, try using Google to find out what others who have the same phone model as you are doing to overcome these issues.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221071169390231/k2311a071/7.1.10