Soul Super Club  » Entertainment  »
Grandville, Arnaldo Blvd., Roxas City, Capiz, 5800 Philippines
  • Another thing I've noticed when I went there was that a lot of teenager girls go there acting as if they are on their twenties with all the make-up and uber sexy dresses they wear
  • They should build a lot of fire escapes even if it's a small place because it is mostly congested or better yet, try to limit the number of people going in from time to time to avoid what happened to Ozone way back in the 90's where there was a huge fire and a lot of kids died

• by starlight

First of all, let me say this there is nothing Super with Soul super club. It’s a nice and welcome change to Roxas City’s nightlife but I’m not getting all the hype about it. Maybe it’s because I’m nearing thirty’s but when I went there, there were even people who were as old as my mom partying. I can’t breathe with all the smoke not only from their fog machine but also from the teenagers who smoke like chimneys. Their DJ is not that good as they claim to be. The

place is too small for 200 to 300 people that goes there almost every night. There’s a long line in queue before you can enter the place.

But setting aside my ranting, the place is not that bad, the interior design is good. The sound system is excellent. Their seats are comfortable except there’s a leak from the aircon right on the entrance. The dance floor is a bit small for people to strut their stuff.

On to the second floor overlooking the stage and people below, the lights are good.

• But I doubt it’s structure, albeit cemented floor with all the people partying on the second floor you can feel the floor shake. There’s a veranda where you can catch some air after being suffocated inside.

It’s a bit hard to order drinks and the waiters have a hard time locating the customer with all the people going in and out. There isn’t trouble inside yet since there are huge bouncers checking in from time to time.

Another thing I’ve noticed when I went there was that a lot of teenager

girls go there acting as if they are on their twenties with all the make-up and uber sexy dresses they wear. It’s a great venue for old men and I see a lot of them there.

They should build a lot of fire escapes even if it’s a small place because it is mostly congested or better yet, try to limit the number of people going in from time to time to avoid what happened to Ozone way back in the 90’s where there was a huge fire and a lot of kids died.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5930061169361130/k2311a0630/6.30.10