Vidal Sasson Mini Turbo Travel Dryer  » Electronics  »
  • I like the sleek design and how cute the hair dryer actually looks
  • I highly recommend the Vidal Sasson Mini Turbo Travel Dryer for anyone that travels

• by vpriddy
      The Vidal Sasson Mini Turbo Travel Dryer is a fantastic dryer to take on trips. I like the sleek design and how cute the hair dryer actually looks.

It is 1600 watts so it has enough power to dry my hair in a reasonable amount of time.

Compared to other compact hair dryers in the store, the Vidal Sasson Mini

Turbo Travel Dryer was priced on the lower end of the price range.

It costs about $10.

I like that it is so affordable, easy to travel with and fits nicely in my suit case.

While traveling, I like to have room in the bathrooms for my accessories.

The great thing about the Vidal Sasson Mini Turbo Travel Dryer is that ...

• it has a hanging ring on it.

This makes it easy to leave the Vidal Sasson Mini Turbo Travel Dryer in most hotel bathrooms instead of getting it in and out of my suitcase.

The Vidal Sasson Mini Turbo Travel Dryer has two speeds and has the worldwide dual voltage.

I like that depending on what style I want to do my

hair, I can use either speed.

Some travel dryers have just one speed and only half the power of the Vidal Sasson Mini Turbo Travel Dryer.

Being worldwide dual voltage, I like that I can travel anywhere with the hair dryer and know that I will be able to use it.

I highly recommend the Vidal Sasson Mini Turbo Travel Dryer for anyone that travels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16501116920431/k2311a015/1.5.07