Janet Collection Kimora Lace Front Wig  » Cosmetics  »
  • Now, I am a person who has had a full head of hair since I was a child, but recently I decided to cut my hair real short as a fresh start
  • It was priced at about $50.00, my friends told me that's not expensive compared to many other full lace front wigs that can cost up to $400.00
  • It's long, it comes to about waist length for me, and I love the length
  • I can flat iron it, curl it, and it's heat resistant so I won't experience any burning
  • I was kind of worried about that because I thought synthetic meant it would look like plastic and it would be obvious that I'm wearing a wig

• by Kim

Now, I am a person who has had a full head of hair since I was a child, but recently I decided to cut my hair real short as a fresh start. I’ve been through so many chemical processes with my hair, from bleaching, to highlighting, to low lighting, to dyeing, to perming, and having so many different treatments done back and forth, I decided enough is enough. My hair is now at about neck length, I decided to chop all the processed ends and start fresh! I rock a cute pixie cut from time to time, but there are sometimes when I wish I had my long hair back. So I spoke to a couple of my friends who wear lace front wigs and extensions beautifully and asked them for their advice.

They recommended me to buy

a lace front wig, as they can look very natural and no one will know that it’s a wig, and they told me it’s great for protective styling. They also told me that many celebrities use lace front wigs and rock them so well like singer Beyonce for one. I never knew that! So I took their advice, and went browsing on the web for a lace front wig. I came upon a site called ebonyline that had a whole range of lace fronts, hair extensions, clip on ponytails and much much more! It was like hair heaven ha ha! Well anyways, as I was browsing the site I came upon a beautiful wig named “Kimora”, by the Janet Collection. It was priced at about $50.00, my friends told me that’s not expensive compared to many other ...

• full lace front wigs that can cost up to $400.00! Also, the lace front wigs that they wear always look flawless, so I figured it wasn’t a big deal of $50.00. So I purchased it in a color 2, which is brown, and I got it at my home in less than a week.

Boy was this thing beautiful! I asked my friends to come over and teach me how to apply it on, and all the specifications and details, and they were very patients with me and taught me how to do everything from cutting the lace to applying tape if necessary. When I had it on I couldn’t stop staring at the mirror! It was a gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous wig! It’s long, it comes to about waist length for me, and I love the length. I

can flat iron it, curl it, and it’s heat resistant so I won’t experience any burning! I can pin it up, or wear it down, put it in a pony tail, make a hump, and it looks so natural and pretty! It’s a synthetic wig, it’s not human hair. I was kind of worried about that because I thought synthetic meant it would look like plastic and it would be obvious that I’m wearing a wig. But it’s not! You wouldn’t know unless I told you trust me.

Overall, the Janet Collection Kimora lace front wig is absolutely beautiful, you will receive so many compliments on your hair, it looks great, it’s easy to apply and take off, and you shouldn’t have any problems. You can create so many styles with this wig! It’s totally worth the price. I love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130061169141030/k2311a0630/6.30.10