Mobigo Touch Learning System  » Games  »
  • I love this new game system because my son can take it with him to keep him occupied when we are traveling or at the doctors office waiting
  • I am definitely going to purchase more of these games, they are really cool and affordable and I recommend them
  • I believe this will be very popular with the kids

• by Micole

The Mobigo Touch Learning System is created specially for kids, it was created by the company V tech. I had heard about this product online and knew I just had to order it for my kids to play with. It was only $60.00 which was a good price for all the games you are able to play on this game. The Mobigo is a touch

screen game where your kids can play by simply touching the screen with their finger. It is a really nice concept and very up to date with all of the other touch screen features that is out today.

I received in about 2 weeks and showed my son, he was very happy and now wants to take it with him everywhere we go. It really keeps ...

• him occupied and he truly enjoys it. He just can;t believe that he can just operate the game by touching the screen, he thinks it is like magic which makes me laugh when he says that. They have 11 different games you can play on the Mobigo that you have to purchase separately ranging from shrek, mickey mouse, toy story, cars, and some other fantastic
        games. I love this new game system because my son can take it with him to keep him occupied when we are traveling or at the doctors office waiting. These games are very educational and appropriate for children.

I am definitely going to purchase more of these games, they are really cool and affordable and I recommend them. I believe this will be very popular with the kids.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2830061169121030/k2311a0630/6.30.10