Vidal Sassoon Ionic Diffuser Hair Dryer  » Electronics  »
4.2
  • With the Vidal Sassoon Ionic Diffuser Hair Dryer, I noticed that my hair dried in about half the time that it took my old dryer to do
  • I like not having to take the diffuser part on and off of the dryer
  • Other then that, I highly recommend using the Vidal Sassoon Ionic Diffuser Hair Dryer

• by vpriddy
      The Vidal Sassoon Ionic Diffuser Hair Dryer is a wonderful dryer. It is 1875 Watt and I use model V5769. It was a gift to me and I am very happy that I got one.

The Vidal Sassoon Ionic Diffuser Hair Dryer uses ions to help the drying process.

I had seen it on television and heard about ion dryers but had never gotten a chance to try one out.

With the Vidal Sassoon Ionic Diffuser Hair Dryer, I noticed that my hair dried in about half the time that it took my old dryer to do. I really like the time spent on getting ready when I use the Vidal Sassoon Ionic Diffuser Hair Dryer.

Other diffuser hair dryers that I have used and seen in the past have an attachable diffuser. With the attachable diffusers, they tend to fall off in the middle of drying your hair.

...

• Vidal Sassoon Ionic Diffuser Hair Dryer
      You spend time hassling with the diffuser and it takes longer to style hair. The Vidal Sassoon Ionic Diffuser Hair Dryer has the diffuser part built into the dryer.

I like not having to take the diffuser part on and off of the dryer. The only thing that I

did not like about the Vidal Sassoon Ionic Diffuser Hair Dryer is the size.

For traveling, I will have to leave the dryer at home. It is not compact enough to fit nicely in a suit case.

Other then that, I highly recommend using the Vidal Sassoon Ionic Diffuser Hair Dryer.

nicole says :

re : Other then that, I highly recommend using the Vidal Sassoon Ionic Diffuser Hair Dryer
its also very good to use if you want to put a little curl or wave in your hair

Lokesh says :

Its good to use and very convenient to hold in control and never experienced any electrical errors while using it..much more better than other other brands and good to go

Lokesh says :

Diffuser part is a must to function it in a safe way

Lokesh says :

The stylish look of it and flexible to handle it in right way

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16501116910431/k2311a015/1.5.07