Markwins TCW Body Shimmer Cream
  • This Markwins TCW Body Shimmer Cream is another product that came in one of my makeup set by Markwins and this is another product that I really love
  • I've tried a lot of shimmer creams and this one is definitely one of my favorites, I love everything about it
  • This shimmer cream is pretty much scentless and I like that
  • The shimmer is as profound and dramatic as most shimmer creams and it's very subtle so it's more for if you wanted to wear it everyday but definitely not if you wanted some extra if you're going out to a party or something because this is more of a subtle shimmer cream than anything else but I still do really like it
  • I would definitely recommend this TCW Body Shimmer Cream to anyone looking for a good shimmer cream because this is it

• by JCandyce

This Markwins TCW Body Shimmer Cream is another product that came in one of my makeup set by Markwins and this is another product that I really love. I’ve tried a lot of shimmer creams and this one is definitely one of my favorites, I love everything about it.

This shimmer cream is pretty much scentless and I like that. It doesn’t have an annoying scent that bothers me like some of the other shimmer creams that I’ve tried in the past that had unappealing scents. I rather this be scentless than have a horrible scent.

This comes out a golden bronze color and you can see the shimmer in it and once you rub it in the golden color almost completely disappears but you do see just a hint of the golden color depending on how much you put

on and how much you rub it in and it’s really pretty.

The shimmer is as profound and dramatic as most shimmer creams and it’s very subtle so it’s more for if you wanted to wear it everyday but definitely not if you wanted some extra if you’re going out to a party or something because this is more of a subtle shimmer cream than anything else but I still do really like it.

I also like to wear this as an eye shadow because it’s really pretty and since I’m not spreading it around on such a big area like my arms or legs, the golden color is a little more noticeable on my eyes and so is the shimmer and I really like it, especially as a highlighter.

Whether I wear this shimmer cream on my body or ...

• my eyes, it lasts for a very long time. It lasts from the time that I put it on which is mostly in the mornings to the time that I wash it off at night and when I wash it off, just using a regular cleanser, it washes off super easily.

There’s no creasing, fading, rubbing off, transferring, or anything, not even on my clothes and that’s definitely a good thing. I hate when bronzers and shimmer creams get on my clothes and this one doesn’t do that at all.

My favorite thing about this shimmer cream is the golden undertone that this has to it, it looks great on my fair medium skin tone, it’s much different from the other shimmer creams that I’ve used that mainly don’t have a undertone and is mainly just shimmer but I like

that this one has that because it’s super pretty on my skin and makes its really pop more.

Overall this is a very good shimmer cream and I really like it and I use it a lot. I have a few shimmer creams that I really love and this is one of them. I will definitely continue to use this shimmer cream and will buy another makeup set so that I can get another one of these.

I would definitely recommend this TCW Body Shimmer Cream to anyone looking for a good shimmer cream because this is it. Everything about it is great and what you get for the value is a also great. You can’t buy this separately, they only come in the makeup kits but they aren’t expensive at all. I’m giving this shimmer cream a perfect 10.

Cynthia says :

re : This Markwins TCW Body Shimmer Cream is another product that came in one of my makeup set by Markwins and this is another product that I really love
    Love this The body shimmer cream and unfortunate I can not find it any wher to buy it.

Joanna says :

Hi Cynthia,

I was given the product as a gift to try a few years ago, and I haven’t been able to find it since. I have since found that Olay makes a shimmering body lotion that works just as well.

The only place that I can find the product is at Walgreens (and walgreens.com). Its called Olay Quench Body Lotion plus Shimmer. It is about $ 9.50 for a 20.2 fl oz bottle. It works just as well, plus ads a great bit of shimmer.

If you are still looking for a shimmering body lotion, I would definitely suggest this one.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130061168991030/k2311a0630/6.30.10