Princess Diaries Movie  » Movies  »
  • This movie is definitely for a younger audience, and I was pretty young when it came out, so I loved it when I watched
  • I don't know how interesting I would find it if I watched it now, but I thought it was pretty cute

• by forevergrateful12

When this movie came out, Anne Hathaway was pretty young. She was playing a sixteen year old who has no idea that she is a princess in a royal court. In school, she is not popular at all.

She has really frizzy afro-like hair and the only person she really talks to at school is her best friend Lilly and Lilly’s brother. Then one day, her grandmother shows up and tells her that her

father was a Prince before he died and that she is a princess.

She kind of freaks out and doesn’t believe it. Then she is transformed int oa beautiful woman.

They get her hair done, get her contacts, change her clothes and shoes, do her nails, and things like that. The guy that she has liked all through the year is now paying attention to her.

But instead she decides to go to the ...

• ball with Lilly’s brother, whom has liked her for a while. They share their first kiss and all of that.

At the same time, she is trying to get the people of Geneva to accept her as their princess. Some people don’t see her as a “fit” princess because she does not know the people as she just met them.

But she is eager to learn about Geneva and its people. This movie is

definitely for a younger audience, and I was pretty young when it came out, so I loved it when I watched.

I don’t know how interesting I would find it if I watched it now, but I thought it was pretty cute. It gives younger people something to look forward to in life, meaning that they can do anything.

They don’t have to be popular in school because later on, that is not going to matter anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1130061168931030/k2311a0630/6.30.10