Megadeth - Architecture Of Aggression (Song)  » Music  »
2.5
  • To be honest, his guitar tone sounds extremely empty and hollow in my opinion which is odd because typically he has a great tone
  • The bridge of the song goes instrumental so I was hoping for a riff to change my mind about the track but unfortunately the bridge continues to strike me just as sort of generic music to be perfectly honest
  • The guitar lead in this song has a nice sound to it but aside from this, I can’t really find anything about the track which I found all that impressive

• by Grimmy101

Architecture Of Aggression is a song by Megadeth which appears on their record Countdown To Extinction. The track starts off with some drum parts which sort of mimic a machine gun before Mustaine’s rhythm comes into the song along with his vocals.

To be honest, his guitar tone sounds extremely empty and hollow in my opinion which is odd because typically he has a great tone.

Also, Mustaine’s vocal delivery is nothing all that special

and it sounds as if he’s just mumbling the lyrics.

The track has this very unusual dark sound to it, it’s hard to describe the sound but it doesn’t have that traditional Megadeth sound to it which a lot of fans have become accustomed to.

The song loops to repeat this structure for the second verse and second chorus of the track and I’m still not enjoying song that much to be totally honest.

The ...

• bridge of the song goes instrumental so I was hoping for a riff to change my mind about the track but unfortunately the bridge continues to strike me just as sort of generic music to be perfectly honest.

The guitar lead in this song has a nice sound to it but aside from this, I can’t really find anything about the track which I found all that impressive.

I guess that the track is solidly

put together and it doesn’t have any huge songwriting flaws, but I personally just don’t like the overall sound which ends up on the album version of this song.

Mustaine doesn’t sound very into his vocal performance and the music just strikes me as average.

I could see people enjoying this track, but it just doesn’t work for me.

Generally Megadeth comes out with music which is such better than this, I really just don’t know what happened here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1430061168811030/k2311a0630/6.30.10