The Rolling Stones - Mercy, Mercy (Song)
  • To be honest I love the rhythm of the song thus far and think that the melody throughout the track works very nicely with the music underneath it, although since this is a cover the credit for these two things doesn’t exactly go to The Rolling Stones
  • The song moves at a pretty moderate pace but I like how it doesn’t just have this very generic rock sound, I’m not exactly sure what genre this song would fall in but it doesn’t have a very generic rock and roll song which I simply can’t stand
  • I wouldn’t say that the track is amazing but it’s certainly an enjoyable song and The Stones do a good song on the track in my opinion
  • The track isn’t something I would listen to all that often but it’s certainly a song which has a nice rhythm and flow throughout and for this reason I think worth at least a shot

• by Grimmy101

Mercy, Mercy is a cover performed by The Rolling Stones which appears on their album Out Of Our Heads. The track starts off with a nice sounding clean guitar part before shifting into a distorted riff which Jagger starts so sing over.

works very nicely with the music underneath it, although since this is a cover the credit for these two things doesn’t exactly go to The Rolling Stones.

However, I will say that I really like Jagger’s vocal performance on the track and he doesn’t let me down on this track at all.

The song moves at a pretty moderate pace but I ...

• like how it doesn’t just have this very generic rock sound, I’m not exactly sure what genre this song would fall in but it doesn’t have a very generic rock and roll song which I simply can’t stand.

in my opinion.

I’ve never heard the original version of this song but I like what The Stones did with the song and think it’s worth a listen.

The track isn’t something I would listen to all that often but it’s certainly a song which has a nice rhythm and flow throughout and for this reason I think worth at least a shot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1430061168660930/k2311a0630/6.30.10