Microsoft’s Xbox 360 Gaming Console
  • It works great for me and it doesn't cost much, has a lot of memory, can play all those fun games you want, quiet and a great pass time

• by Richard M

I just bought Microsoft’s Xbox 360 console for my gaming needs. It only costed 300$.

It’s got 120 GB in it which is more than enough for putting my music, videos and saved games in it. It’s rather quiet when it’s turned on. It came with a wireless controller that doesn’t suck the life out of the batteries in it too badly. You can also buy cordless controllers for it if you

want to save some money on batteries. It overheated some for me and I got what people call “The red ring of death”. I told Microsoft about it and sent it in to them and they fixed it right away free of charge! The downsides of this console are it overheats after leaving it on for a while and it costs money for Xbox Live.

You can play music cds and dvds on ...

• it and also download them. You can buy a wireless adapter for it so you don’t have to plug it in with a ethernet cable everytime you want to go on Xbox Live for 80$. It has a built in marketplace where you can buy movies, music, games and gaming addons.

It only costs 60$ a year for Xbox Live which is well worth it from my point of view. It’s a

great way to pass the time and something to do with friends. The console has much better graphics than it’s rivals such as the Wii.

So overall I love it. It works great for me and it doesn’t cost much, has a lot of memory, can play all those fun games you want, quiet and a great pass time! Thanks for reading my review on the Xbox 360 gaming console by Microsoft!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2830061168030830/k2311a0630/6.30.10