Crest Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • I have suggested the usage of this product to my chidren as they begin to need toothpaste for their children and my grandkids and feel it is the best and only toothpase that is tried and true-best to ensure dental cavities/caries do not develop in their own kids
  • I believe I may have an allergy to peppermint, as I cannot have peppermint tea without ths effect, either
  • Still, while using Crest I have never had this issue arise

• by Lynnette Perry

I have used nothing but the original Crest toothpaste since I have been old enough to brush my teeth. I do not sray, as it shows positive results! And I am near 50 years old.

I have tried, a few times, other tooth pastes briefly and have not been as satisfied with them.

Their scent lasts a bit of time? But in all, they do not clean as well as original Crest toothpaste does.

Also, I have used this solely as a way to to clean the teeth of my grown children and, to this day, (and they

are now 26, 25 an 23 years old, ) NONE of my children have EVER had one single cavity! That in itself is an endorsement to this product and I would not use any other brand of tooth paste! (We only have used the original, however, so cannot speak for the others.

) I have suggested the usage of this product to my chidren as they begin to need toothpaste for their children and my grandkids and feel it is the best and only toothpase that is tried and true-best to ensure dental cavities/caries do not develop in their own kids.

On toothpaste I tried had peppermint in it and I developed oral blisters? I believe I may have an allergy to peppermint, as I cannot have peppermint tea without ths effect, either? Still, while using Crest I have never had this issue arise.

Crest toothpaste, along with regular dental visits as scheduled have prevented me, my kids and now as they are old enough, I believe their own children an escape from bad tooth decay! I highy endorse this product for dental care of my entire family.

While I know other members ...

• Crest Toothpaste
      of my family.

my parents and siblings have swithed to other products they feel do better than Crest toothpaste, their teeth are not as white as ours have stayed and, although they feel their toothpaste has better taste and scent than ours does, they HAVE had dental cavities and we have not had any at all for over 30 years! Our military dentist years back suggested we use training toothpaste for our toddlers (no flouride yet,) when they began, But as soon as they were able to brush as they should and not swallow, he said stick to Crest and you

will never go wrong.

We followed his advice and he did not lead us wrong!

Used from the time a toddler or kid is advised by the dentist to use regular toothpaste and brush several times aday, I cannot think of a better toothpate to use than Crest original.

We have never had a paste that we have used that has done better than it for us and my kids are lucky enough to have never had a single cavity.

I highly suggest the usage of this product! It may not smell like cinnamon or mint? But it keeps cavities away and keeps the teeth white!

Crest Toothpaste

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430061167990830/k2311a0630/6.30.10