QWEST phone service  » General services  »
1.0
  • As mentioned in my review on AT&T, I now have only cell phone service in my home so that I may avoid QWEST and its endless little creepy fees

• by Zozo Co.
      As mentioned in my review on AT&T, I now have only cell phone service in my home so that I may avoid QWEST and its endless little creepy fees. Do

they actually think I don’t read those? Do they actually think it doesn’t matter to me that they are charging me $3 just to send me a paper statement? (Yeah, if you thought that’s what that fee sounded like — that’s what it is. ) Not only that, but the constant badgering phone calls promising me lower phone bills if only I’d ...

• QWEST phone service
      take this plan and that plan: all lies. Not just stressful, invasive and interruptive, but lies. I wish I didn’t have to say this because a friend of mine
      used to work for QWEST and it treated her well. I only wish it treated its customers well. Everybody, save yourself the grief and go get a nice Cingular cell phone contract.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25501116790431/k2311a015/1.5.07