AT&T Phone Service  » General services  »
1.0
  • I now have only cell phone service in my home, so that I may avoid land line usage and thereby AT&T (same for QWEST, but I'll get to that in another review)

• by Zozo Co.
      This is how much I dislike AT&T: I now have only cell phone service in my home, so that I may avoid land line usage and thereby AT&T (same for QWEST, but I’ll get to that in another review). The land-line long distance service was more trouble than it was

worth, and there was no way to understand the ever-mounting fees that kept getting added to my bill.

That is as nothing compared to what they did to my father, who was in the middle of a 2-year cell phone contract with AT&T when he was diagnosed with a fast-moving form of ...

• leukemia.

While the family was panicking and focusing on getting my dad to get better (which he did), AT&T were busy telling us that so what if he was dying, he couldn’t get out of his contract unless he ponied up $120 or so.

In fact it might have been more.

We all did our best to ditch our AT&T contracts as soon as possible after that.

My service was bought out by Cingular and I couldn’t be happier.

Congratulations to AT&T for losing the business of a large family and many of our friends for the sake of a fee.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 25501116780431/k2311a015/1.5.07