Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
  • The thing that impressed me most overall with the controller is how easy it is to connect to the console
  • Furthermore, I have noticed that my controller recognizes my console specifically and automatically connects every time I turn it on
  • I love video games, and can spend hours at a time playing

• by Plato

I have owned many game systems, and have played on a number of different gaming controllers. For me, the controller that comes with a console is a big deal. I typically buy Sony gaming consoles (Playstation one and two), but I recently upgraded to the Xbox 360 over the Playstation 3.

For me, the controller played a huge factor. The thing that impressed me most overall with the controller is how easy it is to connect to the

console.

In the past, wireless controllers I have owned were difficult to connect and often resulted in frustration on my part. This is not the case with the Xbox 360 Wireless controller.

All it took for me to get up and running was pressing the connect buttons on the controller and console. Furthermore, I have noticed that my controller recognizes my console specifically and automatically connects every time I turn it on.

Another impressive feature with this ...

• controller is how comfortable it is. I love video games, and can spend hours at a time playing.

No matter how long I play, my hands stay cramp-free. I also really like the fact that they are really well constructed.

I have had the same controller for a year and a half now, dropped it countless times on a hard concrete floor, and it is still going strong. Plus, none of the buttons are sticking and are

as responsive as when I first got it.

I feel Microsoft have really gone above and beyond with this controller. It is comfortable, reliable, and can easily hold up through countless hours of intense gaming.

Even at 50 dollars, I feel this controller really gives you the bang for your buck, especially considering it works perfectly after a year and a half of steady abuse. If you care about having an outstanding controller, go with Microsoft’s Xbox 360 wireless controller.

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2830061167770830/k2311a0630/6.30.10