Jovan Musk Cologne by Coty
  • I got big discount when I bought this perfume
  • If you ever try to smell or wear this cologne, you will probably agree with me that Jovan Musk Cologne is suggested for romantic wearing
  • So far, I have no problem to find this product in the store

• by putjekram

Another Men Cologne that I have in my collection. It is called Jovan Musk Cologne. This is a perfume product by Coty. And it’s a very cheap cologne. That’s maybe why the smell of this fragrance normally don’t stay for a long time in your body. You have to spray this cologne as often as you can, if you would like to have the strong fragrance of

this perfume in your body.

How much did I pay for this cologne? For 3 oz of Jovan Musk Cologne by Coty, I only needed to pay around 10 dollar. I think that’s very cheap. But it can also be a luck for me. Because I saw different price in the other perfume store. I got big discount when I bought this perfume.

If you ever try to ...

• smell or wear this cologne, you will probably agree with me that Jovan Musk Cologne is suggested for romantic wearing. Even it has floral aroma, it still give a strong masculine and gentle fragrance to the men who wear it.

So far, I have no problem to find this product in the store. I just need to go to the perfume store in my town if I

need to buy a new stock of this perfume. So I could guarantee that I will always have this cologne whenever I need to wear it.

Since it did not stay for a long time, I need to spray this cologne so often especially in a hot or warm day. Just to make sure that I have the fragrance of the cologne during the date with my partner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5630061167760830/k2311a0630/6.30.10