Cream Pure Cornstarch  » Food  »
  • Though I haven't tried it for baking yet, I think it will also do good with that
  • The reason why I prefer buying Cream Pure Cornstarch is because I am sure of its good quality
  • But I don't think it's still practical to use this for stuffs like that, just buy the unbranded cornstarch because obviously it's cheaper

• by rickyet

Another kitchen wonder you will often see in most kitchens today is cornstarch. It is mainly used to thicken sauces and gravies. I have tried this Cream Pure Cornstarch once and from then on, continued buying the product.

It is in a box (200grams) which costs only P16 pesos. It is available in almost all supermarkets and grocery stores.

We also have it in sari-sari stores here in our country.

/> This product is a big help to me in many ways when it comes to cooking.

One, Cream Pure Cornstarch is great for thicker sauces. It makes the sauce look glazier than using flour, although some sauces require flour for thickening, I still prefer using this one.

Two, it is also good for fried chickens and other fried foods making it have a crispier coating. I also ...

• use this sometimes for marinades.

Though I haven’t tried it for baking yet, I think it will also do good with that. The reason why I prefer buying Cream Pure Cornstarch is because I am sure of its good quality.

I’m sure that it is clean compared to the unbranded ones sold in public markets because it is tightly sealed in a thick plastic pack before it

is enclosed in a box. And its texture is also finer.

Noticeably, this really has a good quality. I also have tried using this one in making play dough (clay).

But I don’t think it’s still practical to use this for stuffs like that, just buy the unbranded cornstarch because obviously it’s cheaper. As a whole, though the price of this is a bit expensive, I still prefer buying this than the unbranded ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730061167630830/k2311a0630/6.30.10