Hotel Sukajadi, Bandung  » Hotels  »
Jalan Sukajadi 176, Bandung
  • I like this very much as I can learn how the city looked long ago
  • I think that this building was originally a big house that converted into a hotel

• by Pusaka

Bandung is the capital of West Jawa province of Indonesia. The distance from Jakarta is about 170 km. During weekends there are many people from surrounding areas doing some shopping, sight seeing, or just having leisure time in Bandung. To attend a seminar at a university that would start at 8 in the morning, I chose Sukajadi

Hotel to stay for two nights.

This hotel is located in northern part of the city and accessible by public transportation “angkot” via Ledeng - Margahayu line (north to south). From Bus Central Terminal at Gedebage, and from Railway Station (both are south to north), guests have to alight at Cipaganti and walk down to the hotel for about 15 to 20 minutes. To my knowledge, there is no scheduled public transportation from Bandung airport but taxis.

For USD 80 a night, I got a family size room equipped with one double and two single beds, a balcony, and standard amenities such as a television and a fridge. Breakfast was also included. It was sufficient ...

• Hotel Sukajadi, Bandung
      in term of variation, but the taste was not good. I have to mention that this is not an ordinary hotel, as there are a number of ethnic decorations spread from the lobby to the alley leading to the restaurant, such as furniture, cooking utensils, and paintings. There are also many photos of the city of Bandung
      taken about one hundred years ago or older. I like this very much as I can learn how the city looked long ago. I think that this building was originally a big house that converted into a hotel. That is why the parking place is very small. Parking a long tourist coach is an extremely hard job to do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 230061167620830/k2311a0630/6.30.10