The Sentinel (2006) movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • My dad got a dvd two pack and this is one of the movies in the pack so I decided I would watch it since I missed it in theaters and the plot seemed pretty appealing to me
  • The best way to describe this movie is it is a Dad movie

• by Carter Horton

My dad got a dvd two pack and this is one of the movies in the pack so I decided I would watch it since I missed it in theaters and the plot seemed pretty appealing to me.

Pretty simple plot to go with. There is a bug within the secret service who is trying to kill the president. One of the members

of the secret service reports it but the same agent is being set up. He is being blamed as the bug and the one who is being hunted now by the men that he served beside.To top off his troubles he is having an affair with the presidents wife that turns out to be his only real ally left in this whole trouble.

• He has one mission now to clear his own name before it is too late and he is the only one to blame.

So the story to me seemed just like the norm and this movie seemed to me just like the norm too. It really did not bring too much new to the table for me, but everything that it went for

it got. Its one of those easily forgettable movies but it is a good action flick to watch if your bored. Also not a family film either some concepts just would not appeal to them. The best way to describe this movie is it is a “Dad” movie. Simple plot, with lots of action its what every man enjoys in a movie but nothing really extra.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1130061167510730/k2311a0630/6.30.10