SureAid Foot Therapy: Corn and Callous Remover  » Health  »
  • And since it was my first time to try a callous remover product, I bought the smallest size which has 60ml, so to try and test it first
  • Font used for the directions, indications, precautions and other information was too little that I believe I needed a magnifying glass just so I could read it
  • I noticed on my fifth day that the dry skin on my feet was starting to soften

• by glamorosamom

I have been bothered by my growing callous on my feet and I figured that there is no other way to remove it but by applying a callous remover. It was my first time to scout for a callous remover product and I was totally clueless on what brand to buy. I went to the department store and headed to the grooming area. The department store was offering very limited brands of callous remover, so I was left with no choice but to choose between two to three brands only. I bought SureAid Foot Therapy.

This

product promised to exfoliate and soften dead and dry skin, aside from removing corns and callous from the feet. What enticed me to buy this brand was the price. It was incredibly affordable compared to the two brands that I did not get. And since it was my first time to try a callous remover product, I bought the smallest size which has 60ml, so to try and test it first. SureAid was the only product which had the small size so that was another consideration. I just do not like it’s packaging, though.

• It was way too simple. The label used three colors only, and the font used for labeling was not that sharp and inviting. Font used for the directions, indications, precautions and other information was too little that I believe I needed a magnifying glass just so I could read it. But overall, the product was quite good. I started applying this callous remover three weeks ago, very religiously twice a day everyday as indicated in the label. There was no adverse reaction on my skin, in fact, it must be very mild. I
        noticed on my fifth day that the dry skin on my feet was starting to soften. The callous and the corns were gradually removed on my second week of use. Now on my third week, I am still applying it so to further remove other dead skin and callous.

For those who are contemplating on what brand to buy for their corns, callous and dead skin on the feet, SureAid Foot Therapy Corn and Callous Remover is my best recommendation. Aside from the cheap price, it delivers what it promises. This is worth the money and worth the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430061167460730/k2311a0630/6.30.10