Tide Detergent  » Housewares  »
  • Expensive brands always intimidate me because as the one who monitors the household expenses, I believe detergent this expensive should not be part of our grocery list
  • I did not want to go back to the grocery and fall in line in the counter again just for one pack of detergent so I decided to just head home and just buy from the the neighborhood mini-store
  • Unfortunately, they did not have anything else, except for Tide
  • Leaving with just no other choice, I bought it despite the expensive price
  • I thought she was not feeling well and was not able to wash our dirty clothes

• by glamorosamom

In all honesty, I never wanted to try Tide detergent because among the detergents in the grocery, Tide is the most expensive. Expensive brands always intimidate me because as the one who monitors the household expenses, I believe detergent this expensive should not be part of our grocery list. However, there was this time I had no choice but to buy it. My househelp phoned me right after I stepped out from the grocery and told me she needed a pack of detergent to be used the next day. I did not want to go back to the grocery and fall in line in the counter again just for one pack of detergent so I decided to just head home and just buy from the the neighborhood mini-store. Unfortunately, they did not have anything else, except for Tide.

Leaving with just no other choice, I bought it despite the expensive price. One pack of tide is 800 grams, by the way.

The next day after work, I was surprised to see our laundry area with a Tide leftover. I asked our househelp why did she not use the detergent she asked me to buy. I thought she was not feeling well and was not able to wash our dirty clothes. Turned out that she finished washing all of it, and there were still Tide detergent left. I wondered how that happened and she said it also amazed her that with just few scoops of this detergent, she was able to remove the dirt and stain of our dirty clothes. Hence, the left over. I guess there was still around 200 to 300 grams left.

Two days after that ...

• was my day off and so I stayed in the house the whole day. When I am on a day off, my househelp will not come to my house since I will be the one doing all the chores for the day. So as a starter, I gathered all the dirty clothes and prepared to wash it. I remember what my househelp said. Just a few scoops of Tide detergent and the dirt will all be gone. With that in mind, I scooped a little, and started with the laundry. I left all the dirty clothes soaked in water and Tide detergent first, leaving it for like four hours. When I came back to do the actual washing, I was surprised to see that there was almost no washing to be done anymore. The stains and dirt
        were practically all gone, with just soaking it with water and Tide detergent. It was really amazing.

I rinsed the clothes and hang it to dry. That afternoon, I gathered them again this time ready to iron them. One thing I noticed was the fresh scent. It stayed in the clothes! Our clothes, aside from being clean, smelled really nice and fresh.

I strongly recommend Tide detergent. Before, I was so hesitant to buy it because it was expensive. Now I realized that it was expensive, yet I could use it for two to three laundry sessions. That means savings for me, for before with some other brands, one pack lasts for only one laundry session. The price of this detergent is all worth it. Plus you will be getting neat, clean and nice smelling clothes too!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330061167420730/k2311a0630/6.30.10