Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo for Falling Hair
3.6
  • I did some research and some said we lose about 50-100, while some commented that it can also be 100-200 strands per day, normal or not, I think I was in the middle range of becoming bald sooner or later than I expected, ok not really bald, but who wants thinning hair
  • I can't really cut my hair short, I love my long straight hair but it's beginning to be thin and my ears are showing through my hair
  • I tried to switch shampoos and bought the Lauat Hair Treatment for Falling Hair, it doesn't look much, the bottle looks ugly in my opinion, and I thought it was expensive for the price of approximately $3.75 for a 250 ml bottle
  • I tried to use the Lauat shampoo and the first time I tried it, I was angry because I still had the same amount of falling hair in my cement shower room, as I shampooed out my hair more and more strands were falling off, I was so scared and angry at the same time because I thought the shampoo would help even just a little bit
  • But now I know there's still hope and there's still affordable, proper, and hassle-free treatment for hair fall - just use a shampoo, the Lauat shampoo, that is

• by jbs

I have just tried on a new shampoo recently after I became so concerned that I was losing so much of my hair whenever I take a bath. It seems like I was losing about 50 strands with just 1 bath, and after I brush my wet hair about another 30 falls, I told this to my mother who calmly said that we shed about 100 strands of hair per day. I did some research and some said we lose about 50-100, while some commented that it can also be 100-200 strands per day, normal or not, I think I was in the middle range of becoming bald sooner or later than I expected, ok not really bald, but who wants thinning hair? I can’t really cut my hair short, I love my long straight hair but it’s beginning to be thin and my ears are showing through my hair!

I tried to switch shampoos and bought the Lauat Hair Treatment for Falling Hair, it doesn’t look much, the bottle looks ugly in my opinion, and I thought it was expensive for the price of approximately $3.75 for a 250 ml bottle. The fragrance doesn’t smell good and nothing really enticed me to use it, but still I had to test it out as I have to know if it was effective for my hair.

I had not used any other shampoos

and had not used any conditioner as it’s myth that conditioners tend to make your hair fall out even more even though they do soften your hair. I tried to use the Lauat shampoo and the first time I tried it, I was angry because I still had the same amount of falling hair in my cement shower room, as I shampooed out my hair more and more strands were falling off, I was so scared and angry at the same time because I thought the shampoo would help even just a little bit! The first night was a disaster, as I toweled and brushed my wet hair it seems as if I hadn’t used a falling hair treatment shampoo but have just used my old shampoo that had caused me so much trouble. Not only that but as I began to brush my hair, my hair was so hard and clumpy! Strands fell out through my fingers and I had picked up some on the floor and also at my towel. This shampoo didn’t have any conditioners or softeners and I had the hardest time ever brushing my hair! As a result, I think I even lost more hair before I had used this shampoo, because as I brushed I was struggling with my hair and that caused more hair fall because of the clumps! I was so furious I
      don’t even know if I should use the shampoo anymore. I didn’t want to use any conditioner the next time I would use it because I was afraid I would have to start the process all over again, so I had to ride it out not using conditioner while I’m undergoing this hair treatment thing.

I wasn’t the one who was about to give up easily, I said to myself that I would try this shampoo for a week and if it doesn’t work, then I would complain and maybe even write them a letter, explaining that I was only using that shampoo alone and it didn’t work or help even just a single bit.

Day 2 of using it, and the results were still the same. I read on the bottle label at the back that I should use it regularly to reduce hair fall (meaning not entirely eliminate) and that suited me just fine, I was happy if it was reduced as I know nothing can really eliminate hair fall.

I continued using this up until the fourth day when I noticed the hair fall seemed to have lessened compared to the first day of usage. I was optimistic. I felt silly being angry before as I realized you can’t really have a miracle right now and everything passes through a process, and this might be the first step and ...

• Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo for Falling Hair
      the first results I’m having!

After religiously and patiently using the Lauat shampoo up until the 1-week mark, I was so happy that in my ninth day of usage, I could not believe it! From the first day of usage up to now my hair fall was reduced to half! 50% reduced hair fall and I was so amazed that I was still running my fingers through my hair to check if some would fall out, and actually there were - I’m happy to report that the results were 3 strands of hair through my fingers! It totally works! This does sound exaggerated but you’d just have to try it out for yourselves. Now I don’t care if the shampoo was not fragrant or if the color (amber) looked weird, this shampoo was the only one that I had used which reduced half of my hair fall! And with the said issue before of my clumps of hair after I shower, this time it was still clumpy but lesser! Also as I tried to brush it there were still some strands on my brush, but they were also like only half of the original hair fall I had before, and after a couple of strokes and brushes, my wet hair became all smooth, tangle-free and clump-free! I have a feeling that after a month, I won’t be too worried about my

hair problems no longer!

I would totally recommend this to anyone who has trouble with hair fall and would like to get some treatment. Before you consult a doctor I suggest you should try this first and be diligent in using it, test it out for a maximum of 2 weeks and if you don’t see any results then it’s up to you to get some consultation if you feel like it or if you’re losing up to 200 strands of hair per day. Honestly, I almost went to the doctor, thinking I had some kind of sickness already that I didn’t know of, I think my biggest count of hair loss was about 120-150 strands, and put together they really do look scary and had me worried! But now I know there’s still hope and there’s still affordable, proper, and hassle-free treatment for hair fall - just use a shampoo, the Lauat shampoo, that is.

This shampoo made me a real believer, I was a total skeptic at first, and I’m glad I didn’t stop using it and I am very happy about the results. Now I laugh when I remember the time I was fuming in the shower, vowing not to use the “useless” product again, but I was so wrong! You will really see results in using this and I hope the hair problems of people will lessen as they try this product.

Lauat Hair Treatment Shampoo for Falling Hair
Mee says :

Truly works. My hair fall had returned and I`m planning to use this holy product again. Muhahaha.

Spike says :

Is it disastrous to use Gatsby Wax, gel, or clay doh after using this shampoo?

Ambreen says :

You can style your hair with whichever product you want after you use this shampoo. This shampoo helps your hair not fall. As long as you’re not being too harsh with your hair and not pulling on your roots, using any types of wax, gel, or clay doh should be fine for your hair.

cessa says :

im using lauat shampoo,,,can i use a another brand of conditoner after using that shampoo?is it ok?bec my hair become dry after taking a bath,,,, tnx

jbs replies :

Cessa - I don`t use conditioners anymore as they can be really harsh for our hair and scalp. I suggest you use any thickening shampoo first as in this case, Lauat shampoo, and use conditioners after you`ve seen results. Mee - Glad it worked for you )

• To Buy or Not to Buy
  • - I have curly hair. detergent shampoos destroy the cuticle and make frizzy . ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430061167380730/k2311a0630/6.30.10