Shake Weight 6 minute Upper Body Workout  » Health  »
  • I have had a shoulder problem (muscle pain and nerve impingment) for some time
  • I would highly recommend the Shake Weight

• by Summerpoint

I purchased the Shake Weight after my chiropractor said that it would be a good way to tone my arms and strengthen my muscles in my upper body. I have had a shoulder problem (muscle pain and nerve impingment) for some time.

I also hate to execise and this takes only 6 minutes. The exercises are easy to do and are segmented into what muscle group you are

targeting. The Shake Weight is a dumbbell with two accordian like weighted extensions on the ends that move as you shake it creating resistance.

There’s no annoying, loud music in the background, just a personal trainer with a big smile and soothing voice named Lindsay who leads you through the various exercises. Even though its only 6 minutes with this relative light thing, you can really feel it.

I have ...

• the DVD in my player downstairs and right after breakfast I turn it on before doing anything else.

I am starting to see some definition in my arms after 2 weeks. Also my shoulder is not hurting as much after I sit typing on my computer all day. (Note: be sure to check with your own Dr to see if the Shake Weight would be appropriate if you

have a shoulder problem- everyone is different).

I would highly recommend the Shake Weight. I got mine at Bed Bath & Beyond for $29.99. I had one of their 20% off any item coupons so I used it and saved the 20%. If you sign up with BB&B to be o their email list they will send you a 20% off coupon for 1st time subscribers. www.bedbathandbeyond.com Happy Shaking!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429061167011130/k2311a0629/6.29.10