Casino Ethyl Alcohol Femme 70% Solution Antiseptic Disinfectant  » Health  »
  • Getting sick is just one of the many things that we avoid
  • What I don't like about it is its container

• by Alex_29

Getting sick is just one of the many things that we avoid. This is the reason why we always make sure that everything is clean. I always keep Casino Ethyl Alcohol at home and in my bag. It feels good to always have something that helps in keeping things clean. It says on the label that it eliminates 99.99% of germs, and

I have trust in the brand because it’s manufactured by the International Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

I use Casino Ethyl Alcohol, before I put on my make up. I feel that I can avoid pimples and breakouts by doing this. It removes dirt, oil, etc. from my hands making it clean before touching my face.

I also use Casino Ethyl Alcohol after washing dishes to ...

• remove the smell of food or detergent on my hands. It brings a fresh and clean feeling on my hands.

When I’m traveling, Casino Ethyl Alcohol is very important for me because it’s not easy to just wash my hands anytime or anywhere. With it, I can be able to clean whatever I want, whenever I want to. I also sometimes pour

alcohol on a piece of cloth or a tissue paper to clean the table, and some other stuff. It’s an inexpensive way of making things clean.

Casino Ethyl Alcohol has a great clean scent and it doesn’t make my skin dry. What I don’t like about it is its container. I always buy the 250 ml bottle, and the cup easily breaks, so it spills.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429061166971130/k2311a0629/6.29.10