Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Honey Do body double mist
1.0
  • I know I don't, I ended up dumping the contents down the sink and throwing the plastic bottle in the recyclable bag

• by Melissa Glenn

Recently a friend bought me a new gift of a fragrance from Victoria’s Secret Beauty Rush Line, the Honey Do body double mist. I had never had a fragrance from Victoria’s Secret before and thought the $24.99CDN price tag was a bit steep for something that wasn’t even a Cologne never mind a Perfume. I love natural scents however; so I accepted the gift with gratitude.

This is quite a large bottle of Body Mist, 250ml in a clear plastic bottel with a silver atmomizer spray top and silver cap. On the front of the bottle Beauty Rush

is written in large curly silver letters, and underneath in small white letters are the words Honey Do followed by body double mist. If the Victoria Secret’s name hadn’t been printed in very small letters on this bottle I would have thought it a no-name product it looked so unappealing.

The atomizer worked fairly well, when I first sprayed this Honey Do body double mist on my wrist I got a clear stream of scent. That was where the problems began, this body double mist stinks! Due to the name ‘Honey Do’ I had expected maybe a scent ...

• of melon mixed with honey? What I actually got was a scent that could only be described as cotton candy, and very sugary cotton candy at that.

In fact the scent of this Victoria’s Secret body mist was so atrocious that my dog left the room, and the cat followed shortly. My eyes were starting to water, and the only thing left to do was wash it off my wrists!

The only positive things to say about this scent are that it wasn’t tested on animals and the container is fully recyclable. It does contain skin conditioners

hence the name double mist, but who cares how soft it makes your skin when it stinks! I know I don’t! Even worse, on the back of this bottle it says the ingredients are flammable! Now who wants to wear a flammable scent? I know I don’t, I ended up dumping the contents down the sink and throwing the plastic bottle in the recyclable bag.

I don’t know what Victoria Secret’s were thinking when they developed their scent line Beauty Rush and made eh Honey Do body double mist scent. It’s just plain awful and a great waste of money!

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Honey Do body double mist

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5629061166511030/k2311a0629/6.29.10