1st Choice Car Rental  » Car rental  »
41176 Guava Street Murrieta, CA 92562
  • It was near by my home which was very convenient for me
  • They are very quick and efficient and I enjoy renting from them because I know it will be quick and simple
  • Their prices are much cheaper than Enterprise, which is another reason why I like going there

• by Micole

I travel to Las Vegas often and I needed to went a car so I had found a car rental place called 1st Rental in Murrieta. It was near by my home which was very convenient for me. I previously was renting vehicles at enterprise but had moved and there was not one close to my home. This place was a lot closer and a whole cheaper too. They don’t have a huge selection of cars to choose from but they always have something available, so you don’t

have to worry about calling in and not being able to went a vehicle.

I rent there often now because the cars are nice and the staff there is really nice too. They are very helpful and make sure you like the vehicle you are going to be renting. One of the times I went there I told them I needed a car that had good millage because I was driving to Las Vegas. They pick out the perfect car and that was roomy to and explained to ...

• me the features of the car. Their cars are always on a half a tank so they would like you to bring back on a half a tank or it just get charged to your card. It is any process to rent from them, you just need your id and credit or debit card for a $250 deposit which the difference is put back once the car is returned.You can also use your own insurance if its for the full coverage or use their insurance if it is
        just liability only.

Once you go there to pick up the car you are out in no time. They are very quick and efficient and I enjoy renting from them because I know it will be quick and simple. They also have truck rentals if you are moving and need a moving truck, a storage facility, and a huge selection of moving supplies. Their prices are much cheaper than Enterprise, which is another reason why I like going there. It is well worth renting from them. I sure love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 329061166491030/k2311a0629/6.29.10