Pizzeria Uno: restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Rt 23, Wayne, NJ USA
  • In fact, it was the best hamburger I remember having in a very long time
  • However, I was not disappointed in my meal
  • I found the size of the personal pizza perfect
  • The pizza itself was delicious -- I got the deep dish with pepperoni and sausage
  • I would definitely go to this place again

• by opalina143

Pizzeria Uno is a restaurant that sells a number of different menu items, not just pizza. However, they are most well known for their pizza. Their pizza is “Chicago style” meaning that it has a very deep dish and thick crust. I have had two different menu items at Pizzeria Uno.

I am Rivera, which was very good. In fact, it was the best hamburger I remember having in a very long time. When I went with my friends I did not feel

like getting pizza, even though they made fun of me for going to a place famous for its pizza and ordering a hamburger.

However, I was not disappointed in my meal. The hamburger was juicy and cooked just as I specified. It obviously was made with high-quality beef.

The next time I went I had a pizza. The restaurant offers personal pizzas as well as larger pizzas that people can share. I found the size of the personal pizza perfect.

It was not too ...

• large, but was large enough to satisfy me. The pizza itself was delicious — I got the deep dish with pepperoni and sausage. It was really great pizza.

The crust was both crisp and soft inside. The case was excellent, and the quality of the sausage and pepperoni was obviously quite high. The service and the restaurant was also very good, the waiter did not keep us waiting too long and was very polite.

The restaurant was located in a convenient place —

right near the Willowbrook Mall and off Route 46. The restaurant was large and have enough server so that there was not a long wait. I would definitely go to this place again.

The prices were what you would expect for a restaurant of this type — they were not cheap, but not overly high. Overall, Pizzeria Uno was a great place to eat and I hope to go there many times in the future. I only wish it was closer to where I live.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 729061166481030/k2311a0629/6.29.10