VTech Cordless Phone  » Electronics  »
1.0
  • I thought maybe it was the other people phone until it kept happening on almost every conversation
  • I really don't recommend V tech at all because of the problems it took me through

• by Micole

The V Tech Cordless Phone was a complete waste of my money. I had just moved in my place and was getting rid of my old phone which was a cheap phone that was not cordless. I went to Walmart and purchased the phone and when I took it home I got everything set up

like the instructions aid. It was fine in the beginning but after while the V tech phone started little by little acting up.

At first it was the sound, you can barely hear on the phone and people would begin to fade in and out all the time. I thought maybe it was the other people phone until it kept happening on almost every conversation. After that some time went by and the phone will end up calling some one’s house out of no where. No one would be by the phone or touching it. It was really crazy.

Then more problems persisted like, it was charging ,long enough either. You can ...

• VTech Cordless Phone
      have the phone on the charger all day and night and when you go to pick it up off the receiver it will start beeping after a not even 10 minute conversation because it claims the battery is dead.

I took it back finally to see maybe it was just that phone. I purchase another one

like that one and of course after while it was acting the same way. I was so tired and frustrated that I just took it back and purchased something else that was not V tech and didn’t have any problems after wards. I really don’t recommend V tech at all because of the problems it took me through.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629061166411030/k2311a0629/6.29.10