Mary Kay TimeWise Skin Care system  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I finally decided that I would give the entire Mary Kay TimeWise skin care line a try (including the TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser and moisturizer for dry skin-also comes in oily to normal formula, the Daytime Solution SPF 25, and the Night Solution)

• by reviewqueenb
      Ok, we’ve all been invited to one of those long Mary Kay “skin care classes” where we sit at a table and get to have facials and told about the newest makeup in the Mary Kay catalogs. However, I finally decided that I would give the entire Mary Kay TimeWise skin care line a try (including the TimeWise 3-in-1 cleanser and

moisturizer for dry skin-also comes in “oily to normal” formula, the Daytime Solution SPF 25, and the Night Solution).

I have to say that though the system is a little pricier than what I am used to shelling out (a little over $100), it was well worth the extra dollars.

I will never use another skin care line again if I ...

• can possibly help it.

My skin looks like I have literally had a facial every morning and evening when I use the system.

The cleanser and moisturizer are light but penetrate the skin deeply.

The Day Solution Sun Screen actually doesn’t have that appalling “sun screen” smell, and the Night Solution has tiny microbeads filled with botanicals that burst onto your

face and actualy speed the skin’s natural renewal process.

The whole system is made to work together to not only slow down the aging process, but also to reverse it, which not many products can do effectively.

I have been using it for about six months and I am thrilled with the way my face looks.

I look fresher and brighter!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31401116630631/k2311a014/1.4.07