Iron Maiden - Futureal (Song)  » Music  »
  • What I really didn’t like about him is that he really seemed to sing a lot in unnecessary parts of the song which really ruined the part in my opinion but since this song is so short he doesn’t exactly have the chance to do that

• by Grimmy101

Futureal is a song by Iron Maiden which appears on their album Virtual XI. The song opens up with a pretty energetic guitar riff which works pretty well and would seem to lead nicely into the first verse.

Harris’ bass has a very nice heavy tone as well which supplies the song with further depth.

Bayley comes in with the vocals with a melody that works pretty well with the guitar

riff itself but I’m still not a big fan of his voice so this certainly takes away from my enjoyment of the song.

However, Futureal is a pretty short track at a bit under three minutes so I’m trying to just tolerate with Bayley for this very short time because the rest of the track is pretty good to be honest.

What I really didn’t like about him is that he ...

• really seemed to sing a lot in unnecessary parts of the song which really ruined the part in my opinion but since this song is so short he doesn’t exactly have the chance to do that.

The structure is very straightforward but I really don’t mind this at all as it’s an improvement over the other tracks which Maiden has done with Bayley, although I’m quite biased since I really don’t

think he fit very nicely with Maiden.

The section after the guitar solo has a nice riff to it and the rest of the song continues on in this very energetic fashion to end strongly.

In my opinion, whether you like Bayley or not that than this track is worth listening to.

Yes, the track isn’t developed as other of Maiden’s songs, but it’s nonetheless an enjoyable track which has a nice energy to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1429061166070930/k2311a0629/6.29.10