Jefferson Airplane - Feel So Good (Song)
  • The vocals come in with a vocal melody which fits pretty nicely with the music and has a somewhat catchy sound in my opinion
  • I’d say that the two things I primarily hear while listening to the verse of this track is how well the vocals fit with the bass rhythm, it has a very interesting rhythm in my opinion although it’s hard to find a word which adequately describes the sound, it just has a very nice groove in my opinion

• by Grimmy101

Feel So Good is a song by Jefferson Airplane which appears on their album Bark. The track opens up with a piano part which has a nice moving rhythm before a guitar lead comes in over it and a bass line comes in as well which supplies depth and further rhythm for the song.

The vocals come in with a vocal melody which fits pretty nicely with the music and has a somewhat catchy sound in my opinion.

I’d say

that the two things I primarily hear while listening to the verse of this track is how well the vocals fit with the bass rhythm, it has a very interesting rhythm in my opinion although it’s hard to find a word which adequately describes the sound, it just has a very nice groove in my opinion.

I don’t believe that I’ve ever said this about any other band but one complaint I do have is that the bass seems to ...

• be mixed a bit slightly too high during some sections of this song and because of the high bass volume, it makes distinguishing the vocal part somewhat difficult.

Nevertheless, this is just a production complaint and nothing against the actual song itself.

There are also some nice guitar leads throughout this track but in my opinion it’s really all about the bass rhythm and the vocals on this track which primarily lead most of the song, although I will admit

that guitar solo lead the final bits of the song.

Overall, Feel So Good isn’t exactly a great track and it’s nothing which blows me away but I’d say it’s still a solid song and it’s an enjoyable track to listen to now and again.

If you like the rhythm established by the bass and the vocals then you’ll probably enjoy the overall sound of the song.

Again, it’s an alright track and worth listening to now and then in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1429061165960930/k2311a0629/6.29.10