Kodak Easy Share Camera CX4230
  • I bought my Kodak Easy Share CX4230 camera a couple of years ago in anticipation of my daughter being born
  • One of the things I like most about the camera is how it doesn't drain batteries
  • I know the CX4230 may be obsolete by today's standards but, if I ever need to replace it, I'm going to be looking for one just like it

• by Steve
      I bought my Kodak Easy Share CX4230 camera a couple of years ago in anticipation of my daughter being born. It is the only digital camera I own and the only one I am interested in owning.

Quality

wise, the CX4230 is one of the better ones I’ve seen.

Plus, it’s easy to use.

Even the most uncoordinated person in my family can take a picture and have something of high quality.

One of the things ...

• I like most about the camera is how it doesn’t drain batteries.

Usually, I have to replace the battery about once every year, despite the fact I take about 40 pictures each week.

Compared to many cameras I’ve

seen, some of which need a new battery every day, it is very economical.

I know the CX4230 may be obsolete by today’s standards but, if I ever need to replace it, I’m going to be looking for one just like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43301116590631/k2311a013/1.3.07