Platos closet  » Shopping  »
13621 Grove Drive Maple Grove, MN
  • What I like about Platos Closet is that they will buy some of your used clothing and get cash for it

• by articlewriter555

I am really into clothing, and I buy a ton of stuff. What I like about Platos Closet is that they will buy some of your used clothing and get cash for it. Since I am constantly buying clothes, it is nice to get a little cash for the things that I am not wearing anymore, even though it is not a lot. Typically I

find that I usually get no more than $2.00 an item for my clothing, but it is better than nothing. The one thing that I do not like is sometimes they will reject your clothes for no reason, or make up an excuse not to buy them.

I have only bought a couple of things from them, but their pricing on their slightly used clothing is ...

• really cheap. So, if you are like me and are looking for cheap clothing, even if you do not have anything to get rid of, it may be a place you want to check out for a great selection. They have a ton of stuff, and it all is at very reasonable prices as well.

Their customer service is so- so, there are always a

lot of younger snobby girls that work there. But, if you have some slightly used clothing to sell that isn’t out of style, this is the place to go. I have gotten a lot of money back on things that I would have probably thrown out if I didn’t know about them. You would be amazed at how much you can get for a little stack of clothing.

Platos closet

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2429061165840930/k2311a0629/6.29.10